Join our Affiliate Program
Transform lives by sharing the world's best learning experience.Join for free
Earn up to 45% commission on 4,000+ courses and Specializations
How does Coursera's affiliate program work?
Join Coursera’s affiliate program on the Linkshare network. Joining is fast, easy, and free.
Choose from 4,000+ courses and Specializations to promote, using either Coursera’s custom banners and text links or your own unique format.
Track the traffic you’re sending to Coursera with easy-to-integrate Linkshare tracking links.
Earn up to *45% commission on eligible purchases that your users make on Coursera.
What are the benefits of joining the affiliate program?
As a Coursera affiliate, you’ll receive:
- Baseline commissions between 10% – 45% on any eligible purchases your users make within 30 days of clicking a qualified link, with bonuses for strong performance
- Clean, professionally-designed Coursera banners and text links to add to your site
- Weekly affiliate newsletters
- Access to our product merchandiser field, updated daily
Currently, our baseline offer allows commissions for valid purchases of courses, Specializations, and professional certificates, and Coursera Plus subscriptions. You can learn more about each of these products here.
Can I earn commissions from eligible purchases of an individual who is already a registered Coursera user?
Yes, if the user purchases multiple courses while using your affiliate links.
If a user enrolls in a monthly subscription product from Coursera, does it result in a recurring payout of commission every month?
No, we only commission the first month’s transaction.
If a user clicks on a course link for a course and ends up purchasing a different course, does that result in a commission payout?
Yes, you will receive commissions for each eligible product that is purchased within the cookie window.
- *Commission on eligible purchases made via clicking on a qualified link within 30 days of the initial click-through.
- *If multiple affiliates refer a sale, credit will be given to the publisher with the last qualified click before the purchase.
- *Degrees and Certificate purchases excluded.